Friday 4 June 2010

Paris, France

This one is still one of my favourite postcards from France. I just love the colours and the misty atmosphere, and the old houses look very charming. I received this in 2002 from my two French penpals, Hélène and Anne-Sarah. They used to be friends, too, although fell out some years ago. I don't know if they still talk to each other... It's always a shame when things like that happen. I still write to Anne-Sarah, but haven't heard from Hélène for ages. I actually met her a few years ago in Finland when she was studying in Mikkeli; we went to an Apocalyptica concert in Savonlinna (still one of the most memorable concerts I've ever been to, I was completely taken by surprise and the band blew my mind away!) and a little later I went to see her in Mikkeli.



I don't really know what else to say about this postcard except that I really, really like it, and that it brings back lots of memories.

No comments: