Sunday 20 June 2010

Mexico map

I'll be posting a few more Mexican cards today. I received an envelope full of lovely postcards from Cipa in Mexico, and want to share some of them.



I love map postcards, it's always fun to find new places and little details in them. This is a little different, it's an "artistic, touristic and cultural map of the Great Republic of Mexico". :) Quite hard to read, but I just love this card!



These were the stamps on the envelope. I couldn't find any info about them, but the theme would seem to be human rights.

I'm still a little confused about the cancellations. They are dated 9 June, but Cipa sent the envelope in May! I wonder where the envelope had been all that time... although I think I've heard of this happening with the Mexican post before, so maybe it's not so unusual?

No comments: