Wednesday 14 July 2010

Austrian library

I haven't receive just one, but TWO library-themed postcards so far this week! *squee* I just wish this one was a bit clearer about the name of the library and where it's located. ...or maybe it's clear if you speak German, but I don't, so I'm a bit lost. :(


AT-58276


If I'm correct, this card shows the library in St. Florian's Priory, a monastery in the town of Sankt Florian, Upper Austria, Austria. Or at least it looks very similar. There's more info here. I haven't copied and pasted it here in case I got the place wrong...



Austrian mailboxes like to take a walk in the nature... :D The bigger stamp was issued earlier this year for Publicity Campaign 2010. The stamp on the left is from a set of 5 stamps issued in 2007, depicting flowers. This one here is the Scotch Laburnum.

No comments: