Wednesday 22 December 2010

Taiwanese Lighthouse

Another lighthouse postcard, this time from Taiwan.



I can't read Chinese so I don't know if the name of this lighthouse is actually written on the card, it probably is.. Maybe I should ask Miranda for help... I usually prefer single view cards but this one is REALLY nice, both pictures are very beautiful and I love the colours. The pink of the sunset in the top picture, and the wild sea and flowers in the bottom one. I think there's something quite dreamy about this card, I really like the atmosphere here, particularly in the lighthouse picture.



The card came in an envelope with a few other cards, here's the stamp from the envelope. It's from a set of two Winnie the Pooh miniature sheets issued in 2006. Both miniature sheets have two stamps, this is one of the four stamps.

No comments: