Wednesday 29 December 2010

Beijing Olympics 2008

This is a thank you card I received from China a while ago. Thank you so much for this cute card, Xiaoerduojiang! :)



I absolutely adore the mascots for the Beijing Olympics 2008. Sooo cute! ^_^ ...unlike the ones for London 2012. I've written about those before so I'm not going to rant more here... I'm just saying that I still really, REALLY don't like them, they are horrible and ugly. :(



Pretty, pretty Chinese stamps! The one on the left is from a set of 4 stamps issued in 1995, depicting Hong Kong. The stamp next to it was issued in 2004 to commemorate the Year of the Rooster. I'm not sure of the year of issue of the last stamp as it looks like there have been several different issues of Olympics stamps in China over different years.

No comments: