Sunday 26 September 2010

Tuscany, Italy

Mmmmm, to be on a holiday again... I don't know when I'll have one again or at least be able to go abroad again, but I can dream. This card is from Ilaria in Italy, she went on holiday in Tuscany this summer. I'm jealous...!



Matt's brother has been teasing me about Rome again - he went there some years ago and I doubt he'll ever forget the ice cream bars. :P He keeps telling me about them as well, knowing how much I love ice cream. Rome is definitely one of my dream holiday destinations, although not just for the ice cream :p Tuscany wouldn't be bad either, though, it looks like a gorgeously beautiful area.

Earlier this year I tried to read 'Under the Tuscan Sun' by Frances Mayes. I would've loved to like it, I honestly thought it would be a good book as it's supposed to describe such a beautiful area, but it was really boring and I just couldn't be bothered after maybe 40 pages. By now I've figured that life is too short to waste on bad boods.

No comments: