Sunday 1 February 2015

Madinat Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab, Dubai

I was supposed to go to an Aikido class in Birmingham this morning with Matt, but he's not feeling too well and I'm not exactly feeling too great either - I hope I haven't caught the cold as well. :/ Anyway, I thought I'd post a few cards here instead. The first one is from a swap a few years ago, and still one of my only postcards from Dubai.


Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort - Dubai, is a luxurious 5 star resort in Dubai and is also the largest resort in the emirate, spreading across over 40 hectares of landscapes and gardens. It is designed to resemble a traditional Arabian town. The resort comprises two boutique hotels (Al Qasr and Mina A'Salam) and a courtyard of 29 summer houses called Dar Al Masyaf. The resort has over 40 restaurants and bars.

Madinat Jumeirah is located along one kilometre of private beachfront adjacent to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab, and Wild Wadi Water Park. It is an approximate 30 minute drive from Dubai International Airport in non-peak traffic.

No comments: