Friday 20 February 2015

lighthouses of Florida, USA

I'm not normally too keen on receiving a viewcard from one country with stamps from another country. I didn't mind at all when I found this lovely treat in my mailbox about a year ago, however. I wouldn't normally post the back of a postcard here but I just HAVE to make an exception for this one, it's gorgeous and so creative! The sender, Andrea, actually featured in the Postcrossing blog spotlight a few months ago, with very good reason. Do read the interview, it's very inspiring!

 
CA-408911
  
I'm not sure if I already had this card in my collection... but I really don't mind! Ahhhh, and to be somewhere like Florida right now... *dreams*


So yes, the highlight of this card for me is definitely the back. So many beautiful stamps and lovely little details!

No comments: