Saturday 26 February 2011

Year of the Rabbit

Another Year of the Rabbit postcard, this time from the lovely Shinta in Indonesia.



Isn't it a cute little rabbit? I sometimes wish I had a rabbit, but then I don't think I could handle it as they need hay and I'm allergic to it. :( A friend of mine used to have a rabbit years ago, it was adorable but also a bit silly at times as it kept trying to hump the family's cat. :D Obviously it thought it was a cat.. Haha, well, Matt's family have a duck and she also seems to think she's a cat sometimes (as she keeps trying to eat cat food)!



And look, this card came with a matching stamp! Or rather, stamps. The two rabbit ones are from a set of 3 Year of the Rabbit stamps issued earlier this year. I couldn't find any info about the third stamp so I'm not sure what it's supposed to show...

No comments: