Wednesday 15 April 2015

Helsinki, Finland

I'm trying to go through the pile of postcards I'm hoping to post in this blog and my plan is going pretty well - the pile has gone down quite considerably. I should really take a photo... A lot of the cards are now ones I've received this year, such as this one from last month that mum and dad sent me from their holiday.


I have a bit of a soft spot for these trams in Helsinki. I think they are lovely and I vastly prefer them to buses, they are so much nicer. I have no idea yet whether I'll be going to Finland at some point this year. I hope I'll get to go, fingers crossed! My sister has just moved in Helsinki and I'd love to see her new flat as well.

This picture is from 1974 and well, the adverts on the trams do look a bit old. ;)

No comments: