Saturday 15 September 2012

Tea Pickers, West Java, Indonesia

This is a really old postcard, received back in 1997 from Terhi who used to be my penpal way back then. She moved to Indonesia for a couple of years as her dad got a job there, and she sent me some postcards from there which I still have (I probably have all her letters still somewhere, too, as I don't like throwing mail away). I don't think I used email too much back then as Terhi sent me this card to let me know of her new address...


I don't have much to say about the card itself, and the text on the card pretty much says it all. I'm not sure if I've ever had tea from Indonesia, btw... I'm going to need some extra cups of the stuff this weekend as I've managed to catch a cold, ugh. :/

2 comments:

Ana said...

1997??? wow! unbelievable how some cards remain popular over the years! I still see this one being sent from Indonesian postcrossers...and I hope someone will send it to me too coz i really like it :)

Anu said...

I know! I guess if a postcard is nice enough like this one, it deserves to be kept in print :) I really like postcards related to tea picking, so this one's pretty perfect ;)