Thursday 6 September 2012

steam locomotive, Ukraine

It's funny, back in the day when I had only just joined Postcrossing (almost five years ago now!) postcards from Ukraine used to be pretty rare. Now, on the other hand, I receive lots of them, and the card below I actually have two copies of, received within a short time! I'm mainly posting this one because of the stamps on the back, they are FANTASTIC!


On the card you can see an old Soviet-era steam locomotive. ...but like I said above, the point of this card is the stamps (it's from a RR where you're supposed to fit as many stamps on the card as possible :)).


Ukraine is probably one of my favourite countries now when it comes to stamps (well, some of the older definitives are a bit boring, but the new ones are lovely!). These are simply GORGEOUS!

No comments: