Thursday 6 September 2012

Macedonian food

This AMAZING Macedonian postcard is of course from dear Ana. I simply adore this, and this is one of those cases where I don't mind a multiview at all :) ...although I'm not entirely sure if this should be classed as a multiview..??!


I have no idea what most of these dishes are but they all look really delicious. Mmmmm...!! Ana did give me a recipe for the bread in the second picture: spread some olive oil over the bread, put it in the oven or on the grill for a few minutes, take it out and grate some cheese over. I think I'll have to try it, it sounds really yummy!

1 comment:

Ana said...

hmm, I guess it is considered a multiview :)

the bread recipe is actually great when you have some bread leftovers or it is several days old and just cant be consumed in its natural state :)
I dont know if I've told you about the last picture...that is called pastrmajlija, it is a traditional Macedonian recipe and is one of the most famous dishes around here...they say the best one is prepared in one restaurant in the city of Shtip, and I had the chance to taste it this past Friday...must say it was damn good!

here is what it is about...I had the chicken version :)

http://diethood.com/2011/04/09/%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%98%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0-macedonian-pizza/