Sunday 16 September 2012

Kraków, Poland

A wonderful official I received from Poland earlier this year. This card was in my favourites, too! It's always nice when people look at the favourites wall. I always do that, too, but don't always have anything from some people's favourites :(

 
PL-379104

On this card you can see Tram No. 15 on its way to the Cichy Kącik estate in Kraków. I just love the atmosphere here, so mysterious! ...and I love trams, they have so much more character than buses or trains I think.

2 comments:

Ana said...

this is one of my favourite Kraków cards...i love the atmosphere too! Unfortunately didnt have the chance to take a ride on it when i visited it this winter

Anu said...

Awwww, that's a shame you didn't have the chance to ride it. I really love trams, the ones I've been on in Helsinki are great!