Thursday 20 January 2011

Zagreb, Croatia

The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic - I got a big translation assignment to do and have been really busy and stressed with it. It's so much bigger than anything I've done before so I think that's the main reason why I have been feeling so nervous about it. Anyway, I'm almost done now so I wanted to update this blog again. :)


I've been having lots of weird dreams recently. Mostly work-related and some rather unpleasant ones, but a couple of nights ago I had this really beautiful dream where I was taking photos of magnolia blossoms in the snow (as in, there were lots of magnolia trees blossoming but it was also snowing O_o). The part of spring with blossoming trees is one of my favourite times of year, I've been thinking about it recently actually, looking forward to lighter days and spring. We've had some nice, sunny days recently and it's giving me hope. Anyway, that's why I like this card from the lovely Nives so much. It has a blossoming magnolia tree on it! ...or at least it looks like one. I really like the yellow light here, too, so pretty!

No comments: