Sunday 14 November 2010

Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina

My penpal Snjezana from Bosnia & Herzegovina sent me some really nice postcards of her hometown, Tuzla, some time ago. I've already written about Tuzla here so I'm not going to repeat myself, I just wanted to show you a couple of the cards.





I have no idea what the places shown on these cards are called or anything, but I particularly like the first card and the colours.

I feel so spoilt sometimes... I know England is far from perfect, and things are only going to get worse with all the government cuts announced not long ago and ones that are going to follow, but things are still a lot better here than in Bosnia. The things Snjezana tells me make me really upset and angry. To think how people are being treated in some places... :(



The stamp on the right is from a set of 4 stamps from 2005, representing the history of Bosnia and this stamp features the Bosnian ban Kulin. The other stamps I couldn't find any info of.

No comments: