Thursday 14 June 2012

Farmers' Market, Austria

A lovely market view I received from the 'Choose a Country' RR earlier this year. It features photos taken by the sender, marcie08, which I think is pretty awesome, I love postcards of markets around the world!



These pictures are from a local farmers' market in Austria, open daily and selling vegetables, fruits, flowers, cheese, meat and fish.. I wish there was something like that where I live, too. My local markets aren't that good, and they're certainly not open every day. I'll have to check when the one in Wolverhampton is open; I want to go there to see if they still sell herbs you could grow on your windowsill. I've done that before and really liked it, even if I'm not very good with plants and usually manage to kill them pretty quickly :(



No comments: