Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

Happy New Year 2016! I think it's about time for an update.. :P I don't even have a proper excuse for not updating sooner. It's been the usual - either I've been too busy or I just haven't been in the mood. The last few months of 2015 were pretty eventful, though, at least by my standards. It included a holiday to Gran Canaria, a trip to Finland, a Christmas job with Royal Mail and another trip to Finland - Matt and I went over for Christmas as we wanted to surprise my mum on her 60th birthday. The plan worked, too. :)

Anyway, 2016 is Year of the Monkey so here is a new year's card to celebrate the new year.


I do love Japanese New Year's cards. There seems to be so much variety, too. I have no idea where to get these in England, I haven't seen any anywhere near where I live.

No comments: