Saturday 12 September 2015

Greetings from Denmark

This is one of my favourite 'Greetings from' postcards so far. It's got a lighthouse and a flag on it! :) I also like the fact that it's not too sugary-sweet pastel coloured, I think those can be a little bland.


This card seems so cheerful to me, and I like the bit about 'happy place', I had no idea of Denmark being that happy!

...and Mads Mikkelsen is mentioned on the card! I've been watching the new TV series 'Hannibal' and rather enjoy it, I think it's very cleverly done and visually stunning. Mads Mikkelsen is brilliant as Hannibal Lecter as well, a lot less over the top than Anthony Hopkins, which I like.

Also, legos! I used to have a lot of them when I was a kid and loved playing with them. I'm not too impressed with some of the more modern lego sets you can buy, they seem too ready-made and seem like they don't really leave much room for imagination as you don't really have to build stuff yourself using bricks. :P Ahhhh, and this postcard came with a matching stamp!

No comments: