Saturday 20 October 2012

Cameron Highlands, Malaysia

I've posted about Cameron Highlands here before (and there's been another post about the area since then...) but I just couldn't resist posting this card here as well as I really, really like it, and it's one of those times when I don't mind a card being a multiview *at all*.


In the top left corner you can see the Smokehouse Inn, next to it Strawberry Farm, then Sungai Palas Tea Plantation, and next to that you can see Clipping tea at Sungai Palas. In the bottom left corner you can see Clipping tea at Boh Tea Estate, next to that Orang Asli (Original people) rainforest village, and in the bottom right corner you can see a British phone box at the Smokehouse Inn. It's probably because of the phone box, the inn and the strawberry farm that this postcard doesn't really remind me of Malaysia - it seems very English to me instead! :O

No comments: