Monday 8 June 2015

Greetings from Hong Kong

I was obviously not very organised with this one - somehow I ended up with four of these! :O I'll have to be more careful in the future...! Well, there are some very nice stamps on the cards, I've picked a couple to include in this post.


The background of this card shows the Victoria Harbour. I was also pointed out that the Chinese White Dolphin mentioned on this card is not actually white - they are grey when young and pink when mature. I'm not sure if I had even heard of them before...!

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Hong Kong as my friend Miranda is from there, so I've been curious about the place ever since I first met her. Incidentally, she'll be going to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks soon - I'm looking forward to seeing her photos on Facebook again. :) I'd love to visit Hong Kong myself one day, too, it seems like a really interesting city.


No comments: