Wednesday 10 December 2014

Doubtful Sound, New Zealand

A mini post for a Wednesday evening. I'm kind of busy at the moment as I got a Christmas job with the Royal Mail, sorting parcels. I'm doing night shifts (so will be off to work in about an hour) which has messed up my body clock, but otherwise it hasn't been too bad so far.

Anyway, I wanted to post a New Zealand postcard here as I'm getting really excited about the last Hobbit movie. I can't wait to see it, although I'll probably have to wait until after Christmas before I'll have the time to go see it. This particular postcard is from a swap with Edvard last year.


Doubtful Sound is a very large and naturally imposing fiord (despite its name) in Fiordland, in the far south west of New Zealand. It is located in the same region as the smaller but more famous and accessible Milford Sound. It took second place after Milford Sound as New Zealand's most famous tourism destination.

No comments: