Saturday 4 October 2014

Yugoslavia map

It's been a while since I posted here again. Uh-oh... Not much has been going on and I haven't even received that many postcards. ...but then again, it's not like I've sent too many, I just can't afford it.

A bit of self-promoting for the day: I'm in the Postcrossing spotlight! I can't help wondering who gave my name to the Postcrossing team and asked for me to be included.. as it does seem like they take recommendations when someone gets interviewed.  I hope the person I suggested will get interviewed as well :)

Anyway, I thought I'd try to post a few cards today, starting with this lovely meet-up card I received from dear Snjezana last year.


I had been hoping to receive this for a while so I was really excited to find it in my mailbox. And better yet - to see familiar signatures on the back of the card :)

No comments: