Saturday 26 November 2011

Latvian countryside

Ooops. I just realised I haven't updated this blog for over a month. I haven't meant to ignore this thing but to be honest, the past month has been pretty rough and I haven't had the time/energy to update this blog. I do hope I'll start feeling better again soon and be able to catch up with a lot of stuff.

Anyway.. I'm in the mood for updating again and decided to start with this beautiful official I received a couple of months ago.


LV-44811


I have no idea of the exact location of the place on this card, all it says on the card is that it's in Latvia. :P This one had been in my favourites for quite a while so I was really happy to actually receive it. It's such a beautiful view, the atmosphere is so calm and peaceful, and the colours are lovely. Such a treat! ..and it's not like I receive postcards from Latvia all the time anyway.



I've decided not to write about stamps anymore unless I feel there's something very special about them. It just takes way too much time to find info about a lot of stamps and I don't think it's worth it.. so from now on you'll just get pictures of the stamps. :P

No comments: