Saturday 25 September 2010

French Polynesia

One more card for today, I need to do something else today as well. :P



I don't really have much to say about this card and I don't even know the exact location of the place on this card, it simply shows a random beach somewhere on the French Polynesia. I have to say I'd love to be lying on that beach right now. Days are getting colder here which means our house is getting colder, too. This morning it was +13 C in my room... that's just crazy, and it's going to go even lower later on in the winter. Brrrrr.... Good job I have two (or technically three :D) new teapots, I suspect they'll be well used.



Pretty, pretty stamps used! The one on the left is from a set of 4 stamps issued in 2008, depicting Marine Fauna. This one here shows the Hump-back Whale. The stamp on the right is from a set of 12 stamps issued earlier this month, depicting Birds of Polynesia. Unless I'm very much mistaken, this one here is the Fruit dove.

No comments: