Thursday 12 July 2018

What do you know about the USA

Long time no see... I hadn't realised it's been over a year since my last update. Ooops... I don't think I'll ever catch up with this, as even if I have the time, most of the time I'm not in the mood for doing this.

Anyway... I've started collecting a new postcard series. I wasn't going to, but I think these water colours are really pretty and the cards are really nice. I'm posting this one now mainly because I'll be going to the USA myself later this year. :) I'll be going to Orlando, Florida for 10 days in October and very much looking forward to it, although I'm also a little nervous as I've never been outside of Europe before. It should be interesting, though. I'm not too keen on Disney but I definitely want to visit the Universal Studios - and travel on the Hogwarts Express ;)

This card is from a swap with Julia earlier this year. She added a little bit of information on the back of the card as well, about the Four Corners Monument. It is the only place in the US where four states intersect: Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. You can stand on that spot and truly be in four states at one time.

No comments: