Saturday 18 December 2010

Bookshop, Germany

One more official for today. This is another card from a forum member, this time 'elbe' was kind enough to surprise me with one of my favourite cards ever.


DE-755897


This could well be my most favourited received card, too, or at least one of the most favourited ones. So far 38 people have marked it as a favourite! Well, it used to be on my wishlist for ages, too, it's SUCH a beautiful card! For one thing, it's book related and that's always a good thing, plus it also has a bicycle on it, and the atmosphere in the shop looks super cosy. I love the warm colours of the shop contrasting with the blue of the shop front, too. Very nice!

1 comment:

Ana said...

this card is just lovely!! I love it for the same reasons...books, bike, cozy atmosphere!!! It has just received its 39 favourite click ;)